SRAM's SlickWire XL Road Brake Cable Kit is the perfect kit to have on hand to fix broken cables and a great upgrade, too. You get excellent 1.6mm coated cables, slippery lined 5mm-diameter housings, aluminum ferrules and frame protectors.
• Custom colors used on project one bikes • Specially-formulated plastic inner line prevents brittleness • SLR/M housing compatible • Plastic
• Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems • Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance • Black Teflon cables are designed for ultra-low friction and corrosion-free shifts • Stainless steel and zinc galvanized steel cables are corrosion resistant
• In-line cable adjusters for tuning that perfect shift • Compatible with Shimano and Campagnolo
SRAM's Guide Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all Guide brakes.
Jagwire's Shift Inner Wire is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
Jagwire's Open End Caps are quality metal ferrules that put the finishing touch on your brake cable housing sections. They reinforce them so they stay straight and allow the cables and brakes to operate as smoothly as possible.
Jagwire's Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of shift cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in Gold and Silver…
• Alloy cable ends • 1.2mm to 1.6mm
- Aluminum and brass ferrules to finish cable housing - Cable end crimps for derailleur and brake cables - Cable Os for frame protection
• All cables are pre-stretched • Low-friction, slick surface cables for smooth shifting action • Can be used for road and mountain bikes • Stainless steel kit is rust-proof • Stainless slick
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
• For mountain bike cable-actuated brakes • 1.5mm x 3000mm • Stainless steel
• MTB or Road • 1.5 x 2667mm • Galvanized
• Complete cable kits for internal three speed hubs
• Fits cantilever brakes • Sold individually
Origin-8 Plastic Cable Guides provide a quick, easy, clean routing system for your cables. Great for disc brake lines or for rear brake cable housing guides, they mount to any frame type. The plastic guide will not damage the frame and no need to worry about corrosion. - Zip ties to frame - 2 per…
Improve the performance of your tandem drivetrain with fresh stainless cables coated in smooth Teflon for friction-free shifting. Longer than a standard shift cable, its length will get the job done for any tandem. Key features: - Compatible with all Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth…
Jagwire's Road Pro Complete Cable Kit is the perfect way to upgrade your shifting and braking while adding some style to your bike, too, since it comes in many colors. The kit provides everything needed to replace your Shimano or SRAM shift and brake cables including Jagwire's super-smooth…
Jagwire's Brake or Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of up to 1.8mm-diameter cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips…
Jagwire's Open End Caps for Shift Housing are quality ferrules that put the finishing touch on your shift cable housing sections. They reinforce them so they stay straight and allow the cables and derailleurs to operate as smoothly as possible.
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
- Use: Brake - Length: 30mm - Diameter: 5mm
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - Hose Use: Front, Rear - Available in black - 2000mm hose length
Origin-8's Alloy Braze-on Inserts convert hydraulic pass-throughs to cable stops so you can run full length housing. Designed for frames with pass through braze ons and sold in a bag of 10.
• Break-Away Quick Disconnect • Time saving system for managing brake cables on Break-Away bikes • Light threaded alloy barrels with rubber noise dampener • Available for both derailleur and brake cables • Brake Quick Disconnect sold individually • Derailleur Quick Disconnect sold in pairs
Jagwire file boxes pack a lot of cables into a small space for easy access. - Pre-stretched - Single-ended cables feature a weld-cut for ease of installation - SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end - Slick cable is die-extruded for smooth operation - Stainless steel option resists corrosion -…
- Compatible with all Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Teflon cables are friction-free and rust-proof - Stainless steel cables are permanently rust-free
Innovative Elite Ultra-Slick derailleur cables offer top end performance without the problems associated with coated cables. These cables are a great fit for bikes with full cable housing and modern drivetrains. - Diameter: 1.5mm - Double-ended: No - Highly polished, ultra-slick uncoated surface…
Innovative Elite Ultra-Slick derailleur cables offer top end performance without the problems associated with coated cables. The cable surface is highly polished to remove friction causing imperfections on the cable surface. These cables are a great fit for bikes with full cable housing and modern…